Here is the step-by-step instruction to add or edit an account in the Quicksbooks:
- In the Home Screen click on the gear icon and select the Manage Users under the column menu Your Company.
- A new page will open to show all the options under Manage Users.
- Here you will have to choose New. This will allow you to get the settings for the New users.
- In case you want to Edit an existing user Click on Edit.
- Now, you will have to choose the type of user you want to add. You will get options from where you will have to choose the appropriate option.
- In the next step choose the access rights you want to provide to the new user to the QuickBooks. You may choose All to provide unrestricted access to the new user.
- If you want you can also choose none which will not allow the user access to any features of QuickBooks but they will be able to fill their own timesheets and make use of other services subscribed by your company. Select Limited to allow only limited access rights.
- Now select the Administrative Rights you want to provide to the new user.
- Select View Only at the company information settings or if you want the user to be able to edit company information choose Edit.
- Now select the Subscribe and Billing rights. Choose No, View or Manage depending on what you want.
- Click Next and the lower right corner
- Enter the user’s email address and Click Next and in the next step Click Finish.
You may have questions related to User Account in The QuickBooks:
- How do I add a user to QuickBooks online?
- Firm Administration & Books QuickBooks Online
- How do I edit users in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Online Adding Users
- How do you change your password on QuickBooks?
- Quickbooks Add User To Company File
- How do I grant access to a user in QuickBooks?
- User Management – Add, delete, or change a user’s access in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Add User License
- Add User To QuickBooks 2015
- QuickBooks Users List
- Add This User To My QuickBooks License
- Quickbooks Online User Permissions
To know more about adding or editing user account you need to contact with QuickBooks technical help and support team. The technical staffs are always there to assist you with any kind of technical glitches you face.