Here’s how to connect your bank accounts or credit card accounts in QuickBooks Online:
- Select Transactionsà
- Click Add Account and type in the name of Bank.
- Click Find.
- Depending on which type of account you want to add select from Business /Personal, Checking /Savings /Credit Card, etc.
- Now, provide the primary user’s login credentials in order to log into the bank’s website and then click log in.
- If any more information is needed enter the same and then click log in.
- Tick mark the box present on the left of the account you want to connect with and from the Quickbooks Account drop-down menu to choose the Quickbooks Account (this is from your Chart of Accounts).
- In case the account has not been created as yet you can click +Add New available at the top. This will create the account.
- Click on the Connect tab. This will take a few minutes.
- Now click on the blue That’s it, I’m finished! button.
- When you do this for the first time that is connect your QuickBooks account with your bank account or credit card account, QuickBooks will download the transactions done in the last 90 days. After that transactions will be downloaded every night.
- You can go to New Transactions to check what has been downloaded.
You may have questions related to Bank Accounts or Credit Card Accounts in QuickBooks:
- How to Add Bank Account to QuickBooks Online?
- How do you add account numbers to chart of accounts in Quickbooks?
- How to Add New Account in QuickBooks?
- What is Other current liabilities in Quickbooks?
- Add Account to QuickBooks Enterprise?
- How to Setup QuickBooks Bank Account?
- How do I add a user to Quickbooks online?
- QB Online Chart of Accounts
- QuickBooks Opening Balance Journal Entry
- How to Enter Opening Balances in QuickBooks?
- How to Add an Account in QuickBooks?
- How do I create a sub account in Quickbooks?
For more details on how to connect your bank details as well as credit card accounts in Quicksbooks online, you need to get in touch with the experts at the QuickBooks tech support helpdesk. They are experienced and experts in this field and can help you out with your queries.