The invoices and forms that you would be sending your customers through Quicksbooks can be customized using these quick and simple steps.
- To customize an invoice click on create invoices.
- Select manage templates
- A new window opens with all the templates with invoice margin.
- To create a new template, choose any of the existing as a base, and click copy button at the left bottom of the window.
- You would instantly see that copied template at the top, and at the right side you may rename it, and click ok.
- You get the basic customization window opened, and there you can first select the Use logo.
- You get a browse dialogue box to select the logo from the local drive.
- Next you would see the logo on the template, and then you may change the company information, and also change the color theme. You may update information using the button.
- With the layout designer one can click on any of the objects on the template design and change position and size.
- You may remove any element by right clicking on it and selecting remove.
- To add a field like text box, image or data field one can do it from add button above.
- Click ok to update.
You may have questions related to Custom Invoice on QuickBooks:
- Custom Invoices for QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Custom Invoice Fields
- How to Invoice Using QuickBooks?
- Tips for QuickBooks Invoice Process
- How do I change my invoice template in Quickbooks?
- Insert Logo on QuickBooks Invoice
- How do you modify an invoice in Quickbooks?
- Customize Invoices in QuickBooks 2015 & 2016
- Change Address on QuickBooks Invoice
- How do you change your company address in Quickbooks?
- How to Show Credit on Invoice QuickBooks?
The toll-free number 1-855-481-5335 is made available for the QuickBooks Mac & Desktop users so that in case of any technical issues they can give a call for immediate solutions.