There has been a debate over whether QuickBooks Desktop is better than QuickBooks aka QBO. Each one of them is great but your choice will be influenced by the accounting demands of your business. If you do not know already, QuickBooks Desktop is the version that runs from a local server or a standalone computer while QBO runs as a service that can be accessed via the Internet. We offer support for QuickBooks Desktop 2016 and from our experience, we know that QBO works perfectly for small business but does not adapt very well to the needs bigger enterprises.
It is important to note that QB desktop has the Pro, Premier and Enterprise Editions. Irrespective of the one you prefer or rather the one which best suits your business, we offer QuickBooks cloud hosting for all editions. This means that you can enjoy the convenience of remote access without having to compromise on the robustness of QB Desktop editions. With our hosting services, you can have multiple users working on the same data from remote locations. Besides, both software and data are available 24/7 which means that you can take your accounting work home. The best part of it though is that you can have an accountant assist you to accomplish tasks and troubleshoot problems remotely. This is where our support services get into the picture.
Dial QuickBooks Desktop Support Phone Number at 1-855-481-5335
Hosting QuickBooks for you is just a first step to making your accounting tasks a breeze. If you were using an older version of QuickBooks, we will help you migrate your data. Of course, this is after we have set it up and customized it for your business’s specific needs. If you have some background in accounting and practical usage of QuickBooks, you will manage to use the software intuitively. However, be warned that QuickBooks has a lengthy learning curve and you could find yourself needing help.
As part of support, we help you troubleshoot any problems that you might encounter while using QuickBooks. You just need to call our QuickBooks support number, talk to a certified ProAdvisor and get all the answers you need to your queries. The edition you choose depends on the size of your business and hence the complexity of your data. QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2016 is the best solution for small businesses if you are opposed to QBO.
You may have questions related to QuickBooks desktop like:
- How to install QuickBooks to multiple desktops?
- How to fix issues in QuickBooks Pro 2016?
- How to Converted QB 2013 to 2014 file?
- How to Solve QuickBooks desktop issue?
- How can I merge or combine the company files in QuickBooks?
- How to Fix QuickBooks Pro 2016 Errors?
- How to deal with QuickBooks PDF Errors?
- How to Resolve QuickBooks Email Client Integration Error?
- How to Fix QuickBooks Email Problems?
- How to Solve VAT/GST/HST Code Errors in QuickBooks?
- How to activate QuickBooks on the new computer?
- How to connect QuickBooks to my server?
- How to recover my data from QuickBooks?
- How Can I install QuickBooks on Linux or Macintosh?
- How to Add Contacts to Company File in QB desktop
- How to export data from QuickBooks?
- How to add products & services to a company file in QuickBooks desktop?