It is quite simple to use QuickBooks, and beneficial too. Using QuickBooks makes things easier for us, especially for the small business owners. It helps in bill tracking, statement creation and many other things. If you are QuickBooks user, you can easily make your financial calculations and record keeping tasks. All you need is integrating online banking with QuickBooks. This will help you to track finance with ease. Now, the setup process for online banking has to be done with precision. To conclude the process with perfection, the following steps can be followed:
- Open QuickBooks and go to dashboard. Here you shall find the ‘online banking’ option under dashboard menu option.
- Now, you need to click on the online banking setup option to make the necessary settings.
- Now, you have to choose an account that you want to connect for online banking. A drop down list will appear, and you can select the account from the list.
- Now, click on Next, and then select the option says, “Yes, my account has been activated for QuickBooks online services”. Click on Next option once again.
- Use your customer ID for signing in to you online banking account. Make sure that you enter the password and username carefully, without making errors.
- Once, you have connected online account, you can create statements, check statement and perform other online banking activities.
You may also interested to other queries related to Setup Accounts for Online Banking in QuickBooks
- How to add Bank Account manually into Quickbooks?
- How to Set up & use Online Banking in QuickBooks for Mac?
- How to Connect Bank & Credit Card Accounts to QuickBooks?
- How to Download and Set Up Quickbooks® Online Banking?
- How To Set Up Bank Accounts in QuickBooks Online?
- How to Add a bank account in QuickBooks 2015?
- What to do QuickBooks Web Connect Not Working?
- How to Connect Bank Account to QuickBooks Desktop?
If you are facing issues while setting up the online banking account with your QuickBooks software, you can dial QuickBooks support number to get in touch with tech support team.