The most important thing for a company or a business is its asset. A business has so many assets to display, and keeping track of those things is important. Like liability, assets also come under financial calculation and management for a business. Today, data has been considered as an asset for most of the businesses. For managing fixed data assets, one can use QuickBooks, which is a robust tool for effectual and tactical financial record keeping and management. It offer fixed asset manager option or feature, which can used or activated in the following way:
- First of all, login to your QuickBooks and the process should be error free. Type your password carefully to sign in successfully.
- You shall be drawn to a dashboard screen, where a menu bar can be found right at the top.
- From the menu bar, choose the following Fixed Asset Manager option.
- Now, you shall be able to view the assets of your business in a new tab. Here you have to select or highlight the assets that you want to move under a separate account.
- Now, select he account and assign your asset on that.
- Click OK to save the changes, and then go to the main menu.
You may have questions related to setup fixed asset manager with QuickBooks:
- How to Get Simple Quickbooks Fixed Asset Manager Tutorial
- Quickbooks Fixed Asset Manager Manual
- Fixed Asset Manager Quickbooks 2015
- Tips to Intuit Fixed Asset Manager
- QuickBooks Fixed Asset Software
- QB Fixed Asset Software
- Top Asset Management Software
- Intuit Fixed Asset Manager 2016
- QuickBooks Fixed Asset Manager User Guide
- Fixed Asset Tracking in QuickBooks
- Intuit Fixed Asset Manager Tutorial
- Quickbooks Fixed Asset Manager Depreciation
- Quickbooks Fixed Asset Manager Monthly Depreciation
The process is simple, though it could be a little daunting for many people. If you are a novice user or layman in using QuickBooks, you can of course seek guidance or support from technical support center of QuickBooks. Dial toll free number to get in touch with them.